MHRA presents you one of the best regional HR Events
the 9th International HR Conference & HR Expo 2017 in Skopje
“The best HR solutions for facing challenges in fast growing industries"!
31 May – 1 June, 2017 @hotel Aleksandar Palace - Skopje
Dear HR friends,
We cordially invite you to come and be part of the 9th MHRA International HR Conference and HR Expo and to find out about HR practices and management advices that can be implemented in your organizations as well.
This year’s conference title is “The best HR solutions for facing challenges in fast growing industries", and it will take place on 31 May- 1 June in hotel Aleksandar Palace in Skopje.
The Conference features:
· Renowned speakers, practitioners and academics from France, England, Slovenia, Greece, Croatia, Turkey, Italy, Bulgaria who will held sessions offering insights, advices, innovative ideas, practical and tested solutions, as well as recommendations which managers and professionals can implementon the latest HR and management issues including employee motivation and retention, leadership, competencies and skills, L&D, latest trends of recruitment and selection, organizational performance, digital HR, utilization of social media and more.
- Real-life solutions from organisations including Photobox, DELL, MojPosao, Telekom Slovenije, Mobitel EAD (M-tel), The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College, Actera Group, Mamforce, Rimac Automobili, Gruppo Prospecta, Noble Manhattan Coaching and much more.
- Opportunity to network with HR professionals who are facing similar challenges, before, during and after the event - meet your colleagues/partners/clients and exchange ideas and solutions.
- HR EXPO 2017 - meet leading suppliers and discover the latest products and services first hand.
Some of the distinguished professionals that you will have the opportunity to hear and meet on this annual two-day conference are:
· Rok Zupancic - Head of Human Resources Management at Telekom Slovenije (Slovenia)
· Aco Momcilovic – Chief Human Resources Officer, Rimac Automobili (Croatia)
· Miglena Ouzunova Tsekova, Senior HR Director, MOBILTEL EAD, HR Manager of the year 2016 in Bulgaria
· Igor Zonja, Board Chairman, MojPosao (Croatia)
· Mine Alptekin- PeopleOperations and Development Director, Actera Group, Soobe Retail Brand (Turkey)
· Diana Kobas –Founder, Mamforse (Croatia)
· Xavier MoliniÃ, - Executive Director, Photobox (& Former HR Director, EMEA, DELL, France)
· Massimiliano Santoro Ph.D. Cultural anthropologist, group trainer, executive coach, Gruppo Prospecta (Italy)
· Gerard O’Donovan, Founder and CEO, The Noble-Manhattan Coaching (UK)
· Lesslie Samozi, Senior Lecturer and Academic Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College (Greece)
· Chris Liassides, Lecturer and Academic Director, The University of Sheffield International Faculty, City College (Greece)
· Filippo Abramo, president of Federmanagement association Italy & Past President of European association for people management (Italy)
This event is aimed for: executive directors, managers, HR professionals, HR specialists, middle and line mangers, trainers, consultants from public, private and NGO sector and students.
Book your seat and be part of the event where prominent executive managers and HR professionals are going to share and impart their knowledge and experiences, to escalate your businesses and help you be even more successful.
More information about the event is available on: http://mhraconference.mk
Please note that as an international delegate, we will assist you for booking your accommodation and conference stay, if your choice is Hotel Aleksandar Palace.
If you have any questions, we will be delighted to hear from you at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
We hope you will be able to join us on this exciting event!
Event Sponsorts and supporters: