The first dictionary of HRM terms prepared by MHRA
Macedonian Human Resource Association (MHRA) as a non-governmental, non-profit and non political association of citizens, continues to pursue its mission of promoting and improving the profession of human resources as well as the creation and implementation of the highest professional standards and the development of human capital in Republic of Macedonia as a unique entity of its kind in the country. MHRA is a full-fledged member of the European Association for People Management - EAPM and World Federation for People Management Associations - WFPMA as proof of professionalism, credibility and reliable basis of this association for further growth and development.
What are the benefits of being a member in the MHRA?
- Educational events in our organization or in the organization of our associates and partners, such as international conferences, training events, workshops for free or at preferential prices
- Reports for the latest events and trends in the field of human resources in the country and Europe
- Ability for direct involvement in the work of the association in one of the working groups within the MHRA
- Ability to participate fully in the process for creating projects in the field of human resources, meanwhile representing the association
- The most important: expanding the network of contacts and involvement in the association network of proven and top HR experts and professionals from the private and public sector in the country and abroad as well as exchange of experiences and practices
Who can be a member of the association?
- HR professionals, experts and consultants
- HR executives, representatives and employees in the departments of human resources from the private and public sector
- Professors, students and beginners in the field of HRM
I.e. everyone who is interested to act in the management of human resources!!!
How to become a member of the association?
Step 1: Fill up and sign an application for membership (submit the application to the Executive Office of the MHRA or send a scanned email address to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 2: Pay the amount of the annual fee
For those who have already submitted the application form for membership, they have to make a renewal of it with a payment of the annual membership fee for 2015.
We invite you to confirm your membership and to perform the payment of the annual membership fee no later than 31.03.2015 of the following:
deponent: Komercijalna Banka;
tax identification number: 4080009503160;
Purpose of payment: enrollment for membership in the Macedonian Human Resources Association
We expect you…
MHRA is a full-fledged member of the European Association for People Management – EAPM.
The latest edition of the EAPM newspaper, you can check it here ...
HR Competency study
For the past twenty-five years the Human Resource Competency Study (HRCS) has answered the question, “What knowledge and abilities are necessary for successful HR professionals?” Round 7 of this study will help shape the future of HR and further define the contributions that HR makes to business success.